Leaking Strombergs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaking Strombergs
From: "Chris Buckley" <chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:17:41 +0200
Hi List,
Before starting to dismantle the '4A, I put on a pair of (old stock) new
Stromberg carbs I had which were a great improvement. Now (3 years
later) that it is almost together I have been running the motor and
checking etc. One of the carbs is now leaking fuel from the jet
adjustment screw. Is this going to sort itself out or will I need to
take it apart and replace seals? If I need to replace seals, can it be
done leaving the carbs on the car? Thanks in advance for your comments.
Chris Buckley

===     http://www.vtr.org