whitworth spanners

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: whitworth spanners
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:26:24 EST
I bought my first tool set 35 years ago in the old country. At that time I
got whit's, metric and standard. inherited all dads tools. Have carried them
with me through 3 countries and 5 states.
haven't used the whit's in the last 25 years
I now own a 1958 TR3 and IM well into the renovation
still haven't used the whit's!
IM sure there is one or two left over from the parts shelf in coventry that
was reused (Randall where might that be?)
but i would not invest in a new set if i didn't have already
Frank Fisher
58 TR3A
Temecula
California