Re: TRF Loan ...

To: tswrace@pacbell.net, anabil007@comcast.net
Subject: Re: TRF Loan ...
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:09:12 EST
In a message dated 11/21/2005 6:38:55 AM Central Standard Time,
tswrace@pacbell.net writes:
> I don't think I have thr TRF current catalogue.  What is their loan
> program?

I'll spare the details but basically it is a cash loan to TRF (or CAR).  You
will receive a monthly interest check amounting to 10% interest per year and
after 5 years you will receive a check for the principal.  And if the loan
amount is $5,000 or more you will also get a 33% discount on the purchase of
any
item with a 33% or greater markup.

The other benefit is you help a critical supplier keep his doors open.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org