FS TR3

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS TR3
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:44:00 -0600
I was contacted today by a fellow about 50 miles from here selling a
restored TR3.  I know nothing but what he has told me (I have NOT seen the
car), but it did described well.  If anyone has an interest, contact me off
list and I will be happy to give you his contact details.  If someone is
serious, I might be talked into a road trip to give it a once over.

$16K asking.  NFI, except the promise of a steak dinner, if I could help him
sell it. :-)

kg

===     http://www.vtr.org