Looking for a Spit

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Spit
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:29:13 -0800 (PST)
I received this message from Steve after visiting my web site.  Maybe someone
here can help him out?

hello my name is steve;
I live near aurora illinois and im looking for an affordable spitfire.  I was
17 when i purchased my spitfire from elk grove h.s. in 1992.  I loved that car.
I took it everywhere with everyone.  About 3 years later my son was born.
Money was tight and i had to sell the car for almost nothing.  Im not rich but
if you know of anyone that has a spitfire that is in ok to good shape and they
are not looking for a lot of money please post this message i hope to hear from
some people.

In a later email he said he was looking for something in the $2,000.00 range.

NFI.  Contact him directly at sid1871@sbcglobal.net if you can help him get
back into a
Triumph!

Jim