Re: It's a Shame

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's a Shame
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:01:15 -0500
> As some of you may be aware I have been a little under the weather for the
> past 7 weeks and something very alarming has happened to me during this
> "time-out", I now have no grease/dirt/grime under my fingernails and this
> is a
> nasty shame, no one deserves such cruel and unusual punishment, it is my
> duty
> and my priviledge to have dirty hands/nails at least for 50% of day, no
> LBC
> owner should have to be subjected to this humilation, it's not fair.
> Thanks.
> "FT"

hmmmm....  I sense an entrepreneural opportunity here!  For guys like us who
are out of action over the winter or due to an illness, I think the list
ought to pool resources to do a venture capital business start-up of the
world's first chain of guy nail parlors, where supermodels mechanically clip
our nails, paint them black with POR-15, and rub wheel bearing grease onto
our hair before sending us in to cook under Lucas sunlamps with our t-shirts
and Levis still on so only our necks and arms get sunburnt.

Our motto could be,  "We wrench your cars, we wrench your wallets, but we
don't wrench your back!"

...wait, maybe it's starting to go wrong already....

Do you think we should only accept Chinese yen?

:o)  Terry Smith
'59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire, and obviously  bored stiff with my part of the TR3A project
car finished and waiting for the body guy.

===     http://www.vtr.org