Re: Stub axle removal

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Stub axle removal
From: Mitch Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:41:15 -0500
Thanks to all for the info & guidance on the stub axle pressing. I went
to my local auto parts/machine shop this afternoon, showed him the
assembly's, asked how long & how much. He came back in 6 minutes &
charged me $10.00 for the both of them. I guess I got lucky from what
I've read, but the separation was uneventful. Good thing too, the seals
were completely separated & ripped.
It scare's me when something goes right, I'll be sleeping with one eye
open tonight.

Thanks again for the help.

--
Mitch Seff