Re: great service

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: great service
From: "Jack Williams" <jackandangie@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:48:01 -0600
I know what you mean. I find myself willing to pay extra for those that go
the extra mile for customer service.

For example, I was helping a buddy put some new forks on his Harley Sunday
and we ran into some problems. Justin, a mechanic from Ft. Worth harley had
given us his cell phone number in case we ran into problems, which I thought
was a great gesture. Then, much to my surprise, when we did run into some
problems we gave him a call and he actually drove several miles from his
home (his day off) to my house to see if he could figure it out. To me this
was way above and beyond the call of duty. Needless to say, when I need work
done of that kind, I'm calling him even though his shop is more expensive
than most.

Jack