Re: Motorhead 101 - A Mitsuoka for you? NOT!

To: mmarr@notwires.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motorhead 101 - A Mitsuoka for you? NOT!
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:02:31 EST
In a message dated 11/15/2005 5:01:31 PM Central Standard Time,
mmarr@notwires.com writes:
> >As for being a new design, hmmm... It reminds me of something from a
> >version of Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado describing a lady thusly,
> >"She could easily pass for 43 in the evening with the light behind her".
> >Perhaps they should have called the car the Katisha...
> >
> We are such a well-rounded group!  G&S references on the Triumphs list - I
> love it...

We are the very model of a British car enthusiast.
We drive around in cars forever leaking oil, fuel and rust.
We always carry spanners and tools of any manner
We fiddle every weekend like a proper car enthusiast.

Sorry

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org