Re: Made it 1/2 way -- and the other 1/2 too

To: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Made it 1/2 way -- and the other 1/2 too
From: "Andrew Frink" <tr4@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:30:32 -0700
I can appreciate that feeling. Managed to get the TR4 all the way to the new
house late on
Saturday. Good thing, too, since it started snowing on Sunday. Almost couldn't
get it started,
but it decided to run in the end, and I had a nice, if brief, country road
journey home. Lots of
nice drives near the new home, so hopefully I'll have it ready for spring
jaunts.

-Drew

--
Andrew Frink