Re: powder blue TR4 from 1961, first owner the actor/comedian

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: powder blue TR4 from 1961, first owner the actor/comedian
From: "Steve Ball" <banjonut@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:33:36 -0800
Well, it took a while to do the Sherlock Holmes thing, but I think I have an
answer to
this inquiry.

I grew up in the Los Angeles area (Pacific Palisades) and one of my old
friends and
schoolmates since the early 1950's is Mr. Lewis' niece.  I emailed her and
asked about
this car.  She asked a "very close family member" (trust me) who said Jerry
"never owned
any English cars and he preferred American made autos".

I hope this helps....sorry it wasn't what this fellow wanted to hear, but I
believe it's from a very reliable
"inside family" source.

Steve Ball
Lompoc, California