RE: guesstimate of value

To: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: guesstimate of value
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:06:10 -0800
my guess and .002 would be around $10.00 for heater knob, although I don't
know the difference between NOS and the repros, new repro heater knob is
$4.95.? At least $25.00 or more for the screen washer, I guess depending
what washer is it? I see Tudor knobs/pump sets, white or black
occaisionally for around $30.00 - $40.00 for the entire piece, knob and
pump.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A, Apple Green