Re: TR3A rear valance

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A rear valance
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:25:10 -0500
> Looking for suggestions on sourcing a TR3A rear valance. The one I have is
> swiss cheese! Any repro sources that are deemed good? Any experiences or
> opinions/advice are appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Michael K TS51681L

Michael,

I believe this is one of the body panels available from Victoria British,
Moss Motors, or The Roadster Factory.  It took months for mine to arrive
from backorder (many, many months), but availability depends.....

If you need additional body panels, you may want to watch for sales, since
body panels are a tad costly.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire, where the firewood is nearly in.

===     http://www.vtr.org