RE: NOT MINE Triumph TR6 for sale

To: ZinkZ10C@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: NOT MINE Triumph TR6 for sale
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:51:00 -0500
>http://www.racepa.com/index.php?showtopic=2787
>
>Don't know the guy or car, thought someone might find it interesting.
>
>Harold

I know the young man, Pat Gordon, slightly. I know his father Ron and his
older brother better.

Ron is a recognized TR3 and TR6 expert who has gone over to The Dark Side.
He is very meticulous as shown by his concours-winning TR3 and TR6.

If Pat is anything like Ron, the TR6 is worth checking out.

I'm nearby in case anyone wants me to look at the car. I'll drag along a TR6
guy, since all I know is TR3s.

John

===     http://www.vtr.org