RE: por-15

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: por-15
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 22:41:19 -0400
Hi Don:

POR = Paint On Rust, no?

Can I spray it into the drainage holes in my frame? I scrubbed down and
painted my frame on the outside during the rebuilt, but I never did the
inside. Bitterly regretting that now. I have some loose flakes in there and
wondering what's happening. Thinking blasting out the frame with compressed
air then POR with a spray bottle would help stave off future rusting. What
think the massed minds?

Mark
1972 TR6