Re: Relevance of Post Replies (was 'Hydraulic shop in Santa

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, jtedder68@cox.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Relevance of Post Replies (was 'Hydraulic shop in Santa
From: thomas309@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:32:36 EDT
Randall the sum total, of your post was that the response that Jeff got  was
OK. I never offered any help on the topic....because I DON'T  KNOW!  I think
the point of this forum is to provide help, to those who  ask, IF one knows the
answer. The fact that "most of us get to be friends on  this list and
sometimes friends make comments that aren't terribly helpful"  makes all OK.
You also
slammed Jeff, as 3 times worse than Ed, because of the  length of his protest
post...how do you figure?  Jeff asked a specific  question re: a "Hydraulic
Shop in Santa Rosa Ca.". I fail to see how letting  Jeff know that "the original
parts are all available and need no adapters"  has ANYTHING to do with the
specific question he posed, and is NOT on topic! I  don't see how you've come
the conclusion that Jeff "reflects badly on the  Triumph community
and the list as a whole".  I did notice that you "Got  my Nomex undies on,
flame away", in fact expected some kind of challenge to your  idiotic drivel.

PS: Would you PLEASE calculate the length of this post, and let me know how
many times worse I am than who? Thanks...

PPS: Sorry if you find this to be off topic, but it IS written in English
and we all have English cars, so....