RE; TR4 Top Frame Color

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs List), jholekamp@sbcglobal.net
Subject: RE; TR4 Top Frame Color
From: spamiam@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:30:20 +0000
I can give you a little info.  I believe it is called "Sandalwood" color.  I
have not specifically seen a source for the color, but you ought to be able to
go to your friendly local autopaint mixer and flip thru his color chip books.
They are indexed by color and then go through the shades of tinting.  Thay have
a small hole in the middle of the chip so you can place the card over the
painted object and compare the colors easily.

Once you find one that is pretty close, they can make a spray can for you.

-Tony