Re: TR4 top frame paint question

To: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: TR4 top frame paint question
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:56:20 -0400
Jim and list. Geo Hahn mentioned it as well. I too used the Krylon product
however I could not find a name on the can just the lid to match the color.
Mine was a high gloss Ivory / Tan color and matched the original color very
well. Also, I used a Krylon paint to match the oil filter canister too and
while not exact it was very close as well.
JVV