RE: TR6 For Sale??

To: "'Michael Ferguson'" <tr3a@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 For Sale??
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:50:02 -0400
Michael,
Tell him to pick up Hemmings. I think I saw a couple of CT TR6's in their
recently. Or send him to www.Hemmings.com You can now search their
classifieds online. There's 3 from CT listed:

 $ 12,500         1973 Triumph TR6      Stratford, CT
TRIUMPH: 1973 TR6, 2,500 miles on rebuilt engine, rust-free, excellent
inside and out, new top, chrome, hydraulics, wood dash, wire wheels, new
Michelins, excellent drive anywhere condition, $12,500. 203-377-6746, CT;
see photos at: www.newenglandclassics.com
Category: Collector
Date Posted: 06/20/05

$ 16,500        1976 Triumph TR6        Stratford, CT
TRIUMPH: 1976 TR6, 85,000 miles, absolutely rust-free Arizona car, superb
paint, interior, chrome, new Minilite wheels, super rare dealer installed
a/c, original hardtop, canvas soft top, tonneau, luggage rack, stereo, an
excellent car in every way, $16,500. 203-377-6746, CT; see photos at:
www.newenglandclassics.com
Category: Collector
Date Posted: 06/20/05

$ 11,900        1971 Triumph TR6        Portland, CT
click for more Classic Triumph TR6, early wire wheel car , very original
car, older respray over excellent body. solid car, runs strong and smooth.
Click for photos and dealer info

There's also 4 NH listings.

D&J in Manchester sometimes has leads for cars as does Bob's Foreign Auto in
Milford.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org