TR6 For Sale??

To: "'Triumph Mail List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 For Sale??
From: "Michael Ferguson" <tr3a@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:25:32 -0400
A friend of a friend is looking for a TR6 (trying to relive his youth, I
guess - can you imagine?). Would prefer one in the vicinity of Connecticut.
I understand he's on his way to one of the CT restoration shops this weekend
to see what's for sale, so I assume that means he's willing to pay a fair
price (or higher) for a nice car. Doesn't sound like he's looking for a
project. Anyway, though I've done way more lurking than participating on the
List of late, I told him I'd ask. Anyone? Anyone?

Oh, and I did refer him to the VTR classifieds - assuming they haven't
blocked non-members from perusing the ads. :)

Thanks everyone.

Michael Ferguson

Vernon CT

1959 TR3A