Leaky TR6 M/C

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaky TR6 M/C
From: "Paradise Music" <paradise.71@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:23:17 GMT
I'm back with another riddle.  Please accept my apologies if this has been
discussed recently. I don't remember seeing it.
  The master cylinder on my TR6 is leaking into my footwell.  I replaced it
last year w/a new one, and it doesn't leak on the firewall, but instead drips
into the footwell.  The old one did it too, so maybe it isn't the M/C.  I would
like to begin redoing my interior soon, but this needs to be fixed first.  Any
ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Bryan C. Loy
'71 TR6