Re: New Starter

To: avhodge@iwon.com
Subject: Re: New Starter
From: Bob Annand <bobannand@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:22:29 -0300
I have removed my starter many times. I have got it out by unhooking the
choke and unfastening one end of the connecting rod. You should also be
able to remove it out the bottom without touching the exhaust. I had a
terrible bout of starter problems 2 years ago. The first time I removed
it, it took 2 days. Towards the bitter end of my problems, I could
change out the starter in 1/2 hour and drive away!!
Bob
TR3 TS57799L