Re: moving to NC

To: sandner@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: moving to NC
From: "Phil Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:53:18 GMT
Randy:  Don't know about "Dependable Auto Shippers", but if you'd like to get
another quote try Buck & Sandy Buchannan at Trinity Transport.  They're based
in Nevada and I met them both when they were picking up a neighbor's classic
for delivery to NM.  Very nice folks and seemed very conscientious and
reliable.  They have a website <www.trinityhauls.com> and their Nevada phone is
775-265-1669  NFC of course on my part...I just liked the folks

Phil Bacon, GCBSCC, South Florida

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/half to sign up today!