5 year problem solved

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5 year problem solved
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:11:04 -0500
New fuse box arrived today and was promply installed.
Nice shinny connections and everythings tight.
Hopefully this solves and on going intermittent problem.

The wipers, directionals, horn, gas, voltage indicator, and brake lights all
work off the same connection in the fuse box.  Every once in awhile I would
loose power to all of these and then have to shake the wire to reestablish
power.
The wipers quit over a month ago in a rain storm and that was the last straw.
TRF came through today.

I now have a nice used fuse box for sale.

cheers
Al Salvatore
76tr6