Re: Steering Rack

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Steering Rack
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:18:37 -0000
Hi David
I have a way to do this, I drop a socket that will just fit in the hole down
on to the bush then send a 12 inch extension in after it, then just shake
the lot up and down until the weight of the extension taps the bush out, it
usually takes one heavy shake to start it moving and then maybe a dozen more
smaller shakes to drive it right out.

Graham.