RE: A Cold Monday Morning . . .

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: A Cold Monday Morning . . .
From: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:27:41 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Dave Massey Said

Scott, I had a similar experience with a 73 Pinto many years ago.  What I
discovered was that Water/glycol doesn't freeze in the same way as pure
water.  What you get is a slush that will not pump through the system but

Ahh . .that's good to hear.

Because the trail of coolant on the ground that I saw as I was driving the
other car away did appear to be somewhere between liquid and frozen solid.

"Slushy" would be a good description.

And also a comforting concept in that perhaps haven't ruined anything.

Thank You Mr. Massey . . for giving me a reason from switching my
pessimistic outlook to an optimistic one.

Scott Tilton
1970 TR6   today.