Re: Most Dangerous Tool

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Most Dangerous Tool
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:16:35 -0500
On 18 Dec 2004 at 14:43, Bob Danielson wrote:

> What's your most dangerous tool?.....

My brain when it refuses to function, often due to the influence of a
bottle of IPA.  LIke right now.  At such times the most dangerous
physical object would be the ignitoin kye.  I refuse to attempt to
use tools like spring compressors, won't even own one.  Likewise for
welding and a few other things I can't think of right now.  Rather
pay someone else to do a really dangerous job, someone with
experience, training, space, and with the reason to have bought the
proper high quality tool in the first place.  But I do occasionally
worry about catching a sleeve in a belt while setting the timing, or
something similar.  Sure smash my knuckles often enough with
wrenches.  Don't even like running the grinding wheel.  I worry about
parts that have sharp edges ready to slice open an exposed finger.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com