Re: Most Dangerous Tool

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, "'TR'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Most Dangerous Tool
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:25:40 -0000 reply-type=original
Been watching the thread on 'Most dangerous tool' and the mention of gloves
has brought to mind that if I had not been wearing protective gloves way too
big for me in November 2003 I would still have a right thumb and yes, I am
right handed. The glove caught in the machine and took my thumb with it all
in a microsecond.

The machine I was operating is not something that that any DIY mechanic
would ever come into contact with but I feel that the point should be made
that snug fitting protective gloves and coveralls are a must to prevent
accidents.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O