RE: Flash to pass - more info?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> iB6LaAAC023574
Subject: RE: Flash to pass - more info?
From: "January Williams" <january@chemeketa.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:28:46 -0800
Are you sure that the cars reportedly without "flash to pass" really
were wired, switched, or built differently?
Isn't it more likely they maybe had bad bullet connections, frayed
wires, burned out switch contacts, etc, more along typical
Prince-Of-Darkness lines?
I take it from the diagrams and switch parts that all 4s and all 4As had
this in one or other form, and for that matter, all the later TRs as
well although the switching details changed, and of course the wiring.

So, are you SURE that these cars were wired NOT to have flash-to-pass,
or just not working properly??

(BTW I think Adrian's car is a solid axel with CT- not CTC prefix, and
he's also a Brit without the "L" but this could be a "whole nother"
story)

January
66 TR4A CTC 74217 LO