RE: Owner's manual PDFs, was more on TR4 and 4A flash to pass

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Owner's manual PDFs, was more on TR4 and 4A flash to pass
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:01:09 -0800
Sheesh, OK I looked at the file date stamp on my pdfs and went back to
my archive of digests and here are the 2 diagrams I have on PDF from
digest #2025, Aug 25 04

January
============================

A: from Kurtis J
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:06:37 -0500
From "Kurtis" <kurtisj at cox-internet.com>
Subject: Re: Owner's Handbook

Try these links...

TR4 Wiring Diagram
http://www.geocities.com/tr4_1963/TR4_Wiring_Diagram.pdf

TR4A Wiring Diagram
http://www.geocities.com/tr4_1963/TR4A_Wiring_Diagram.pdf

These are in PDF format scanned from the driver's handbook section of my
Bentley's manual.

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4
CT19389L
www.geocities.com/tr4_1963
=================================
and B: this one is identical to my "Owner's Manual"
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
From Jim <cartr4a at ameritech.net>

Gene,

I have a TR-4A wiring diagram from the handbook on my website.  Or, I
can send you a better scan that has clearer wire color codes and prints
out pretty well at a "scale to fit" landscape setting.

http://www.geocities.com/britishiron2000/techinfo.html

Jim
'67 TR-4A
'68 GT6