RE: Summary: TR4 Badge Bar

To: <ScharfR@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Summary: TR4 Badge Bar
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:03:12 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> iB305BAC019212
       o    Finally, my preferred solution: asking for help on
             the list. Through the assistance of various members
             I have a bit more collected wisdom and a solution
             for my own TR4.

So Bob, what is that solution?

FWIW, I've settled on a fabricated bracket of my own design under the bumper
with a slim "ear" extending out for mounting the lamps outboard of the
over-riders. Sounds good in concept.  I'll be working on implementation this
winter.

Dean Mericas