tr7 available

To: "TR8" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: tr7 available
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:22:37 -0600
hi, all.

i've outgrown my driveway . . .

i picked up a project car some months ago, removed the head, and the motor.
the motor is at a rebuilder, waiting for my instructions (reassemble
with/without new parts or ????).  it had a stuck valve, which came loose
after we took the head off and the camshaft off the head. except for that,
it was running before disassembly.  it has a 5 speed tranny which "came from
a running car" and other parts, including a separate, cleaned and painted
block, new seats, etc.  the tires are supposedly only a  year old.  one
headlight works by itself; the other you have to manually raise and lower.

http://www.sumton.com/daves/cars/tr7.html

before i part it out and donate the body to a charity for the tax deduction,
is anyone interested?  (owl not included.)  i'd like to see someone complete
this.  i'll include any/all of the parts, if you take the body.  some rust
here, some rust there, but not fatal (especially after seeing some of the
examples in Roger Williams book!).

i'll be happy to work with a shipper and get it loaded.

please contact me off line.