The Adventure Begins

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Adventure Begins
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:55:49 -0800
Hi  folks,
        Well we will be adding a beautiful Signal Red 1971 TR6 to our
garage, but first we have to go to Kentucky to get it.  The plan is
to drive it home to California.  It is in concours condition so we
really want to avoid the snow.  We will be leaving Kentucky early in
January 2005  around the 7th or 8th.  Right now the route we are
considering is:
        Nashville to Memphis, Memphis to Little Rock, Little Rock  to
Dallas, Dallas to El Paso, El Paso to Tuscon, Tuscon to Phoenix  (Hi
Jim), Phoenix to San Bernadino, San Bernadion to Wallace (Home).
        We have no  particular schedule to keep (retirement is great)
and are open to suggestions, would love to meet an greet fellow
Triumph owners on the way.  Casper is looking forward to meeting
Rosey  (yup had to be a she) and everyone can count on seeing both
cars at events in the coming year.  I will be showing/driving Casper,
and AnnaBelle will be showing Rosey (it was the only way I could get
her to let me buy it ... <G>)
        If you would like to take a good look  at her the eBay
pictures are still up item Number  4507713040
--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3