Re: mig welders

To: <FGFO1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: mig welders
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:34:30 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I bought the lincoln 115 V because I wanted to be able to use it without
having to hunt down a 240 receptacle. I've found that if it won't do the
job, then I should be having a pro welder do the job anyway. Otherwise it's
great. I use the flux core solder where I don't have to worry about looks
because it splatters quite a bit and I want to save gas. I switch to gas
when I want the weld to look real pretty. When you do get one, then do
yourself a favor and get one of those welding helmets that darkens
automatically, it's money well spent.

Jack