Re: engine plate?

To: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: engine plate?
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:40:59 -0700
Cc: tri <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The engine plate is a straight swap with no problems.  Just make sure
you have one that is straight and has not had the timing chain tensioner
wearing grooves in it.
No other adjustments should be needed unless you are going with later
carbs/manifolds, which may hit your inner fenders, and possible
starter/flywheel compatibility problems.
BFH Time!
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson