Re: Ignition wire originality question

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: Ignition wire originality question
From: "Anthony Rhodes" <spamiam@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:02:06 -0400
I was thinking the same thing, but I am concerned that the little spike that
sticks into the wires will do more damage when I remove the wires from one
can and install them on another cap!  Right now I am  driving on the new
non-embossed cap and the black resistor wires.  The lucas cap and the
bumblebee wires are the "spare".

-Tony