Re: Ignition wire originality question

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition wire originality question
From: "Anthony Rhodes" <spamiam@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 16:28:50 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
If they are a deduction being "after-market", even if they are recognized as
a period accessory, then what about the new distributor cap that I currently
have.  It has no "LUCAS" embossed on the top.  This new cap has black wires
with right angle caps which look pretty "correct".

Would I get a deduction for the plain cap rather than the embossed cap?

Would it be better to show the LUCAS cap with the bumblebee wires or the
plain cap with black wires?

-Tony