Ignition wire originality question

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition wire originality question
From: "Anthony Rhodes" <spamiam@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 08:44:29 -0400
I recently hooked up my very old LUCAS branded distributor cap with a set of
"bumblebee" wires I had sitting around.  It works great.

I have an originality question because of the VTR show coming up soon. I know
that the LUCAS name embossed on the cap is very original, but what about these
yellow wires with a set of straight black stripes?

If you read the TRF advert for the wires, you would get the impression that
these are a good copy of desirable aftermarket wires available for the TR4/4A
line.  Is this correct?

-Tony