RE: Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom"
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:41:37 -0400
On 9 Jul 2004 at 22:21, Bob Danielson wrote:

> This is way off topic but............ Heading north from Connecticut
> into Vermont is a very strange experience.

Yes, that would strange.  If you're in Connecticut you can't get
theah from heah.  You have to go through Massachusetts first.  Which
by itself would certainly qualify as making it strange.

I just returned home (in Massachusetts) from playing at a festival in
Brandon, VT.  As usual, the whole state (or at least the part we saw)
was georgeous, serene, green, peaceful.  May it always be so!

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com