Re: Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom"

To: "Joe Merone" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom"
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:56:11 -0500
> Me, I'm from Burlington in the northwest part of the
> state on Lake Champlain.  Most people from the rest of
> the state say that Burlington is kind of nice because
> it's so close you can see Vermont from there.

I have been from Brattleboro to Bennington, up to Wilmington and back over
the mountains through Dummerston and back to Brattleboro.  Nice state.  As
nice as parts of Minnesota!  Wish I'd had my TR4 instead of the rental lump.

Brattleboro looks like Stillwater Minnesota.

My 2nd daughter spent some time at Marlboro College and may go back some
day.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.