Need a couple of parts for RAt Roadster#1

To: "" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a couple of parts for RAt Roadster#1
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:49:38 -0500
The front end rebuild is going well - have the car completely stripped and
full brace of replacement parts ordered.

I am still looking for a frame to front apron bracket - passenger side for the
tr3A.  My new sway bar mounts to these brackets, and the pass side one is bent
up in the lower channel.

I also need the frame brackets that hold the bump stop brackets.  Moss shows
them on the frame and chassis page as # 57.

RR#1 got a vintage "Stirco" exhaust installed Saturday - I would guess from
the late 60s.  Sounds relay sweet - once the old rust blows out it should look
good too ;-) I am also refurbishing the period Lucas SLR driving lights to go
on the badge bar I am making.

FYI  Cooper still makes a 165 SR 15 tire - the only one I could find outside
of the Coker page.  Only $49.  I should get them tomorrow.

One question on the front calipers - If there is scoring in the outside third
of the piston, will that cause any problems?  Seems to be outside where thy
would contact the seals, but I yield to the advice of the list.

Thanks for your help- everyone.  I have referred to my old e-mail postings
library on numerous occasions already!

Perry Hammock
1960 TR3A