trans swap II

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i574mrgs010031
Subject: trans swap II
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:47:19 -0700
Voila! it's in and running.
Only other thing was I got to where I was putting the tunnel cover back on and
I noticed one of the captive nuts at the top was missing, darn, must be on the
floor. Nope. Then it hit me, oohmydog! it's in the bellhousing - or worse, in
the clutch. I went under with a drop light and peeped in the weep hole, and
there it was. So I hadda remove the lower cover and fish it out. So next time
I'm going to pop off those captive nuts before installing a trans.

OD is nice, I like it

January
66 TR4A CTC74217LO