RE: Oil

To: "'Kai M. Radicke'" <kai@radiohead.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:44:01 -0700
-----Original Message-----

Now that there are a few Shell gas stations around in the area, I have
been
dying to try Shell Helix synthetic motor oil.  I figure if it is good
enough
for Ferrari and Michael Schumacher, it must be good enough for me ;-)
Who
wants to use that Mobil1 junk, after you saw the world's coolest
(Mercedes)
engine explosion this past weekend during the Bahrain GP.

Kai,
Bear in mind that Shell is one of Ferrari's sponsors and the same thing
Kas indicates about QS applies there.  I would be amazed if there is a
whole lot of difference in any of the major synthetic brands on the
market.

Joe