Re: Expensive Hobby

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Expensive Hobby
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:53:51 -0000
Hi Bob
I hoped no one would come back on that one! It was the only one word
description I could think of to describe a thorough fingertip examination
taking in to account shape texture and composition of the surface of the
tyre!
No advice from Senator Guvner or whatever he is Swarzennegger was sought at
this time!

Graham.
PS would you believe you are the second Robert Roberts that I know of, my
mates father in law is also Bob Roberts! Small world isn't it?