Re: TR3 Engine Block Needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Engine Block Needed
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:43:11 -0500
Brian,

Thank you for the opportunity.  Bill Babbitt has also offered one he took
out of his TR3 in Connecticut, but if you don't mind I'll hang onto this
e-mail and, if you don't mind, contact you if my machinist finds invisible
cracks like in my original.

I can't thank everyone on this list enough for the many responses I've had
on this, and or tell you how lucky I am to have found you all on this list.

Much obliged.

Terry