Re: [triumph_herald] James Bond & Heralds

To: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com hATEixGx014808
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] James Bond & Heralds
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:43:56 -0500
Message text written by "William Davies"
>That will be a Vulcan then - far more impressive to see one of those stand
on >it's tail and climb vertically. The Vampire is a much smaller 1/2 seat
fighter with >twin boom tail. The film is Thunderball.

>> In the scene with the Herald, the low level bad guy("Little Fish"
according to >>Bond) drives up to the gate of Mr Largo's estate "Palmyra".

I'll take your word on the Vulcan but the character Largo was featured in
"Never Say Never."  This film featured Sean Connery long after he quit the
series (let's face it, the 007 flicks are naught but a continuing series of
feature length shows).  I remember it came out at just about the same time
as one featuring Rodger Moore.  "View to a Kill" comes to mind but I could
be wrong.

One of the cable channels over here is having a Bond marathon this weekend.
 Again.

Massey, Dave Massey.