Re: urethane vs. nylatron

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: urethane vs. nylatron
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:38:07 EST
Cc: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Greg, if you are looking for optimum handling go with the nylatron. I had
replaced my stock bushing with urethane a few years ago and found that under
hard
cornering they gave way too much. I took them out after a very short period
of time and replaced them with nylatron. This made a big difference. IMHO they
are not too harsh for the street. They won't last as long as the squishy stuff
but it's all give and take.  Once you put those springs, solid steering rack
mounts, and bushings in you will be amazed at how responsive the car will be.
In addition, bolt on a set of Good's sway bars and those miatas wont know what
hit them.

Good Luck,
Marty Sukey
FP#44