RE: need help looking up a Victoria British part number - TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: need help looking up a Victoria British part number - TR6
From: "J.Cole" <cole.jw@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:06:19 -0800
They are in fact, a brake shoe set for a 69-76 TR6.

Jerry Cole
Lakewood, WA.
1972 TR6

" A gentleman does not motor about after dark." - Joseph Lucas

I was digging through my old boxes of new parts on the garage shelf and
ran across a set of rear brake shoes with a part number of 6-516 on the
box.   I'm pretty sure this is a VB part number based on the other VB
parts I have on hand, but I'm not sure if they are for a TR6 or another
car.