Door Gap Question

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Gap Question
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:47:41 -0500
Hello Everyone,
Got a question, maybe requesting more of an opinion than anything else..
I am re-skining my doors and just finished the passenger side. I noticed
that the door gap is all over the place. It ranges from 1/8" to almost 1/4".
I am planning on running a MIG bead down the edge of the door to "adjust"
the gap. I don't want to get to too small as the door may not open without
binding on the front fender.
I suppose I could set it at the smaller gap and leave it at that.. Hmmm..
Maybe I just answered my own question!
Thanks,
Dave

Dave Connitt