Buyers Beware When Purchasing On E-Bay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Buyers Beware When Purchasing On E-Bay
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:44:41 -0800 (PST)
I hope that this bit of information will save others
from going through the same experience that I have
gone through.
I purchased a car on E-Bay from a seller in New
Zealand. To put things right to the point the car
was not even near what the seller described. My
advice would be avoid dealings here. Several sellers
are quite active on E-Bay. They are listing cars
under several different sign ons. This makes it very
difficult to know who to trust. Final line: Be
careful. And pass this information along. I will be
more than happy to discuss this matter off the list.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/